About The Position
- Become a partner for a business unit, which will act as the business unit focal point.
- Supporting with business insights, financial forecast, measure the divisions performance vs. its operational objectives, manage financial and control processes, design and prepare periodically reporting as monthly performance review with the functions’ management – relevant KPIs, budget vs actual etc.
- Taking part in the month-end close process (provisions, results analysis and presentations).
- Reviewing and approving purchases orders according to approved budget.
- Working closely with multiple teams and management in Israel and abroad.
- Work on special projects in the FP&A team as required.
- 3-5 years of experience as FP&A analyst (preference to manufacturing companies).
- Proven experience – Budget, forecast and actual analysis, Business KPI definitions & analysis.
- Knowledge of accounting, financial and operational principles.
- High level of English.
- Experience with information systems (ERP, BI, Planning Applications) and strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels.
- Details oriented along with the ability to see the “big” picture and “out of the box” approach.
- Hands on approach.
Let’s talk about your future