About The Position
- Develop strategic sales plans with the sales team with its distributors.
- Develop the short and long sales plan for the region.
- Inspire, incentivize, manage, and lead our partners.
- Plan development of our partners, including goals, objectives, and strategies focused on budget, profit, and margin.
- Manage region’s forecasts by product mix & revenues.
- Develop sales procedures & methodologies to support the company objectives.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
- 3 years of exceeding sales quota as a major or large Account Manager, Channel Account Manager, or Territory Account Manager.
- Foreign passport - an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- A clear understanding of channel partner business models, channel programs, pricing models, channel marketing, and a proven track record of recruiting new channel partners.
- English - fluent - a must (additional languages would be a great advantage).
- Willingness for extensive travels all over the region - around 30% of the time.
- Strong understanding of sales strategies and implementations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
Let’s talk about your future