About The Position
The medical training manager directly reports to the medical head who is responsible for Sisram injectable product (RT002 and Profhilo ) operation strategy such as the standardization operation procedure. The medical training manager aims at improving medical aesthetic physician’s treatment strategy and injection skills.
- Develop the all the product internal and external product training strategy;
- Training KOL engagement: establish the product training KOL pool and make the training national and regional KOL development plan;
- Training center project : cooperation with the Chinese aesthetic association to establish the national training center to improve medical aesthetic physician’s treatment strategy and injection skills;
- According to the global product materials, develop the localized product standardization operation procedure based the Chinese people race difference;
- Training materials :SOP, training slides, video;
- 6Organize the national training meeting;
- Support the MA clinical study: Phase IV study, RWE study, IIT study;
- Support the MKT national TTT meeting;
- Maintain good relationship with the internal and external stakeholder
- Master Degree or above in Clinical Medicine, background in dermatology or plastic surgery.
- At least 5 years’ pharmaceutical company experience in medical related role(s). 3 years in the aesthetic area.
- Strong presentation and teaching skills, and ability to share information with others.
- Excellent task execution with good accountability.
- Fast learning ability.
- Good teamwork and written/verbal communication skills.
- Good English both in oral and writing.