About The Position
- Responsible for nonconformances investigation in the operations department.
- Define CAPA action plan with applicable departments/ vendors and verify proper implementation and CAPA closure.
- Maintain testing and measuring equipment calibration plan.
- Implement Medical devices QMS processes.
- Improve manufacturing process documentation.
- At least one year of experience in medical devices companies with strong knowledge of technical nonconformances investigation and CAPA process.
- Experience with subcontractors’ control.
- Experience with incoming inspection testing.
- Experience with maintaining testing and measuring equipment calibration plan.
- At least 2 years of experience with similar position.
- English- High level.
- Hebrew – High level.
- Team player.
Let’s talk about your future