About The Position
The Medical Science Manager directly reports to the Medical Head who is responsible for Sisram injectable products (RT002 and Profhilo). By virtue of their training, the Medical Science Manager is well-positioned to discuss and provide scientific and therapeutic information to Health Care Professionals and Researchers (Clinical and Scientific Leaders) viewed by their peers to be authorities in a therapeutic field. The Medical Science Manager is responsible for ensuring that they are fully versed in the aesthetic area.
- Coach, train and manage MSL performance including monitoring metrics towards set KPIs ensuring excellence in execution of their role towards achieving strategic and tactical goals.
- Ensure strong career pathways are established through development planning of team and oneself to ensure talent engagement and retention.
- Support the strategy MA for the product medical strategy and according the product strategy , keep the msl team highly and good executive strategy
- Support the training MA design the product standardization operation procedure(SOP), and ensure the msl team smoothly and good master the SOP.
- Understand and meet needs of product life-cycle management through resource deployment planning meeting customer engagement strategies.
- Thinks strategically in the development and execution of tactical Medical Engagement Plans and MSL tools aligned with the Brand strategic focus.
- Msl team aims at improving medical aesthetic physician’s treatment strategy and injection skills in order to fulfill MSL’s vision of pursuing excellence in clinical practice.
- Be bold, innovative, and passionate about medical education, closely work with all departments for effective execution of key medical events and activities.
- Act as expert and consultant of MSL process. Provide training to sales team to achieve uniformity of related knowledge.
- Transversely cooperate with internal stakeholders to support the generation and communication of scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure excellence in execution of all governance processes and manage MSL resources and budgets.
- Master degree in clinical medicine, or related medicine major required master degree
- Preferred dermatological or plastic surgery background
- Expertise or education in project and team management preferred
- At least 5 years working experience in aesthetic area company
- At least one year people management experience; or have a high degree of potential people management;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English, written and verbal;
- Excellent task execution with good accountability;
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to understand and communicate clinical and technical data;
- Strong presentation and teaching skills, and ability to share information with others;
- Strong adaptability to surroundings.