- Hair Removal
This is What Experts Are Saying about Soprano Titanium
Novel laser hair removal in all skin types
Michael H. Gold
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2023
Three wavelengths integrated: Efficacy and safety of a novel combination for hair removal
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2021
A Combined Triple-Wavelength (755nm, 810nm, and 1064nm) Laser Device for Hair Removal: Efficacy and Safety Study
Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, 2020
Discover more about Soprano Titanium and what it could do for you
Frequently asked questions
Soprano Titanium is the newest version of the popular, award-winning Soprano laser hair removal system. It is the most complete and effective laser hair removal system available today.
- Soprano Titanium has an easy-to-use graphical user interface, which includes presets that will allow you to get started in no time. Just select the skin type, body size and area to treat, and Titanium will be ready with the recommended parameters. In addition, specific protocols and a quick reference guide.
- Minimal training is needed.
As previous Soprano versions, Soprano Titanium features SHR, the groundbreaking in-motion™ technology that ensures full coverage while ICE Plus tech cools the skin surface – preventing superficial burns and allowing for virtually painless, yet highly effective hair removal.
Soprano Titanium uses Alma Laser’s SHR method, which is the only clinically proven method of laser hair removal that is virtually painless.
Featuring its exclusive 3D technology, Soprano Titanium combines the three most effective laser wavelengths for hair removal (755nm, 810nm and 1064nm) into a single applicator, simultaneously targeting different tissue depths and anatomical structures within the hair follicle.
Depending on the patient’s skin and hair type, results are typically seen following 6 to 8 treatment sessions.
Yes. Soprano Titanium’s SHR method affects the melanin of the skin using a unique method, allowing the procedure to be performed anytime of the year as well as on tanned skin. Furthermore, sun exposure is less traumatic to the skin following SHR treatment.
Yes. While the melanin in dark skin is more sensitive to the heat used in laser treatment, Soprano Titanium’s SHR method has been clinically proven to be safe for dark skin types. Rather than exposing the hair follicle to a single high energy pulse which can cause trauma to skin with a high melanin count, SHR gradually heats the skin until the required heat energy is delivered to the hair follicle.
- Soprano incorporates SHR™ technology, which is safe for all skin types, including dark tones.
- This treatment can be performed anytime of the year, and works well on tanned skin.”
- Soprano’s SHR method is the only clinically proven method of laser hair removal that is virtually painless.
- The unique heating and energy delivery method prevents injury and pain, while ICE Plus technology continuously cools the skin and minimizes epidermal risks”
- Titanium comes with the 3D 4cm, an extra-large spot size, shortening treatment time by 40%!
- ICE Plus: upgraded cooling system, combining TEC and Inverter cooling technologies
- Dual connectors, enabling sequential usage of two separate applicators, simplifying and shortening treatment procedures
- SmartClinic: maximize your business potential with a cloud-based business intelligence tool, facilitating real-time data access”